- 2 pounds of ground venison
- 1 cup of italian bread crubs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pack of Louie's Wild Game or Italian Beef (OR BOTH!)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 24oz Jar of Charlie Gitto's Pasta Sauce
- 1. Mix all togehter by hand
- 2. Make good sized meatballs (bigger than a golf ball)
- 3. Pour 1/4 cup Olive Oil into a Slow Cooker
- 4. Add Meat Balls
- 5. Pour in the entire jar of Gitto's Pasta Sauce
- 6. Cook for 3 hours on High or 8 hours on low, stirring occasionally.
- 7. Put over your favorite pasta
- 8. Make some garlic bread
- 9. Enjoy!