Italian Sirloin Tip Roast
BACK TO BEEF RECIPES
- 3 lb sirloin tip roast
- 6 slices garlic (thin, half clove width)
- Cut slits in roast and insert garlic slices.
- Cover roast with 1/2 package Louie’s Italian Beef Seasoning.
- Wrap roast in foil and place on backing rack in oven.
- Roast at 325 degrees to internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Prepare remaining 1/2 package of Louie’s Seasoning with about 1 cup water, heat stirring until thickened.
- Slice beef against the grain and drop slices into sauce.
- Heat one minute and place slices on sourdough hoagie type roll.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil (like a burger) and peel back to eat.