Italian Sirloin Tip Roast
- 3 lb sirloin tip roast
- 6 slices garlic (thin, half clove width)
- 1. Cut slits in roast and insert garlic slices.
- 2. Cover roast with 1/2 package Louie's Italian Beef Seasoning.
- 3. Wrap roast in foil and place on backing rack in oven.
- 4. Roast at 325 degrees to internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- 5. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 6. Prepare remaining 1/2 package of Louie's Seasoning with about 1 cup water, heat stirring until thickened.
- 7. Slice beef against the grain and drop slices into sauce.
- 8. Heat one minute and place slices on sourdough hoagie type roll.
- 9. Wrap sandwiches in foil (like a burger) and peel back to eat.
- 10. Serve sauce as dip.