From Lucas in Chrisman, IL: These have great flavor and they have a little spice from the Louie’s. They are super easy and are great with hamburgers, steaks, or about anything. Thanks Louie’s for a great product and a great recipe!
- Louie's Italian beef seasoning packet.
- 3 lbs of potatoes
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 green pepper
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1. Take extra wide and extra strong piece of foil if you put it on the grill or a 13x9 pan if you are doing them in the oven. I prefer on the grill so you get the better flavor.
- 2. Cube up the potatoes and put them in the foil
- 3. Cut up onion and green pepper and put on top of potatoes
- 4. Add all of your seasons. I use a half a pack of Louie's seasoning and save the rest for next time
- 5. Next put the butter on top of seasoning. This is important because the butter melts and gets the seasoning down into the potatoes.
- 6. Fold the foil over the top and the sides of the potatoes so the are totally covered. You can use an extra piece of foil if you need to.
- 7. I do it on my pellet grill so I cook them at 250 degrees for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until potatoes are cooked. I make sure that they are fully cooked and super soft. If you do them in the ovan cook at 375 for about an hour or until potatoes are soft.