Louie’s Meatball Mix
Courtesy of: Joan in Virginia
BACK TO BEEF RECIPES
- 1 pkg. Louie’s Famous Italian Beef Seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Mix one package of Louie’s Italian Beef Seasoning mix into about 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Shape into small meatballs.
- Brown in a skillet or in the microwave until cooked through.
- Add the meatballs to your favorite sauce and cook on low until ready to serve, or top cooked spaghetti noodles and sauce with the meatballs. You might also try making a meatball sub sandwich.